Thursday, October 8, 2009

October 8

I have 2 prayer requests. The first is for Papaw C. He is having outpatient surgery to remove a cancerous tumor in his bladder tomorrow. Second, one of my best friends found out yesterday that her 4 year old, Nate, has leukemia. He is in for a rough day today with tests, etc. Pray for this little guy and for Sara and her husband Tim to have the strength they will need to get through today and the long road that is ahead of them.

Today after we drop the girls off at school, Elliott and I are heading across town for my 6 week postpartum check-up. Yep, another week, another doctor's appointment. Hopefully our last for awhile!

Elliott is now a tummy sleeper too. Both girls were on their tummies within a couple of weeks of being born. Elliott had been doing great on his back, but lately he's not been going to bed easily. He likes to snuggle up on me, but he would wake up as soon as I laid him down and then he'd cry for a long time. So 2 nights ago I experimented with putting him on his belly. He'd been crying off and on for nearly 45 minutes on his back. When I flipped him over, he let out one wimper and fell fast asleep! Wonder how long it'll be before he finds his thumb too!

1 comment:

DisneyWorldFan said...

praying already for Sara but can add your other request too. i have been very sad over this situation, i wish I could make things better!