Thursday, October 15, 2009

October 15

Today has been another busy day (and on very little sleep). After we dropped the girls off at school, Elliott had his picture made. Melinda Pepper, a woman in the Mom's Group at church just put an indoor photo studio in her house and needed to practice on a newborn. We spent about an hour and a half getting his picture taken. Here are some of my favorites:







Click HERE to see the rest of the pictures (you have to scan down a little once you get to her blog). I think they turned out amazing, but I am biased. What do you think?

We got a note from school today saying that a little boy in Julia's class has the H1N1 flu! I knew it would eventually happen, but I am nervous! Mostly because I don't want Elliott getting it. He's still so little. Tonight I am babysitting for Brady and Caleb at their house.

2 comments:

tracy said...

He's such a cutie. She did a great job!! The one of him in the green hat I can see a little bit of the girls in his face.

Annette said...

BEAUTIFUL! tekl her she can practice on my kids anytime. I think when we decide to take a family picture I will get her to do it.