Thursday, October 29, 2009

October 29


I had order clothes for Elliott for next Summer and Fall (it was fun buying colors other than pink!). They arrived Tuesday night, so I laid them out on the floor to look at them. The girls apparently decided that we should cover every inch of the living room floor, so they put their cards every where (Kat must be OCD too, look how she lined them up).


I laid these and some crackers, pretzels, bread, etc. on the counter yesterday and told the girls they could eat as much of it as they wanted, whenever they wanted (Kat loved that). Gotta love the BRAT diet!


We watched alot of TV yesterday. The girls are at easier ages now when they don't feel good. They are content to watch movies, color, play quietly, etc.


Elliott sporting a mohawk - what a little punk rocker! Kat and I had a good time styling and combing his hair. Kat is really enjoying Elliott lately and he seems to light up when she is around. She was upset that she couldn't touch him or get too close yesterday.

Kat loves to sing (this video is from Tuesday)! Aunt Jessica, the girls love their new cd. Thanks!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Where'd you order Elliott's clothes from?