We received Kat’s group graduation photo yesterday.
Elliott, Nonna, and Grandpa Carroll visited an arcade museum and also stayed the night in an attached Airbnb.
This dog doesn’t know what to do without his kids at home. He follows me, whining constantly. He’s almost 100% deaf so I don’t think he hears himself whine.
I finished getting the dining rooms cabinets organized/cleaned out and then got most of the kitchen cabinets organized also. I also washed all our bed linens and cleaned both bathrooms. My goal while Elliott and Lucy are gone is to get a lot of my spring (summer?) cleaning done. I also helped Clay with yard work last night by cleaning up sticks and spreading the fertilizer while he mowed and weed eated. Don’t be too impressed. I also spent a fair amount of time watching TV and reading.
My goal today is to clean out the pantry, trash closet, and refrigerator, and to wipe down all of the cabinets. Kitchens get gross quickly. I am hoping that by typing this out I will hold myself accountable!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment