Friday, July 12, 2024

July 12



Nonna and Lucy created a fairy garden in Nonna’s yard. Cute!

Elliott and Grandpa Tim went golfing. The kids have now swapped houses for the next few days. 

I invited Nora to the zoo. Uncle Clay decided to leave work early and join us.



10:45am. Sure we can have ice cream for “lunch”. We did eat chicken fingers and fries later for “dessert”.


Ride the camel? Absolutely! Don’t tell my kids (I have never paid for them to do this). Being an aunt is fun!!!




She really buddied up to Uncle Clay. He got lots of hugs and hand holding. He hated it. Not!


After asking us 5,000,001 times if we were almost to the water park, we finally arrived! It was sooo hot outside. She spent a long time playing in the water.


She enjoyed the lorikeets and they enjoyed her


When we walked up to this ball floating on water at the entrance/exit she declared that it was her favorite part of the zoo! Silly girl.


Clay and I went to dinner and then went to Menards and got some new light fixtures for the house. 

No comments: