Have I mentioned that I am thankful wrestling is over for the season? So many weeknight hours have been reclaimed! Elliott is still doing jiu jitsu, but it isn’t nearly the time commitment.
Since Kat and Elliott were at school yesterday, I brought Lucy to physical therapy with me. I told her they would turn my leg purple and I don’t think she believed me until she saw it happen. This is a Blood Flow Restriction machine. It’s uncomfortable, but not painful. My physical therapist had me do 40-pound leg presses yesterday. I thought she’d lost her ever-loving mind since I am not allowed to bear weight on that leg. However, I did three sets of ten leg presses and it felt moderately good.
After schoolwork was done, we had 30 minutes to kill before picking Kat and Elliott up from school, so we enjoyed some fresh air at a playground.
No comments:
Post a Comment