On Tuesday, Julia and Raymond competed in an FBLA regional competition. Raymond got 3rd place in his competition and Julia got 2nd place in hers. They compete at the state meet in April.
Julia got second place out of two people. I am so proud of her. Her teacher signed her up for the impromptu speech category. She was given a topic, had ten minutes to prepare a presentation, and then had to speak before the judges for four minutes. She would never have volunteered for this, so I am thankful her teacher signed her up. It is way outside of her comfort zone.
They posed with their principal.
A friend needed someone to watch her grandchild so she and her daughter could be up at the hospital. My friend’s father was put in palliative care Tuesday. I told them if they can’t find anyone, I could manage with Lucy and Kat’s help. Lucy loved babysitting!
Gus helped also
4th and 5th grade girls at church last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment