Happy 16th Birthday Jonathan!!!
Tuesdays seem to be our busy day this year.

Elliott and Lucy working on school while Julia was in her piano lesson.
After piano, we go home, get more school done, eat lunch, and then head to Lucy's gymnastics class.
She loves gymnastics.
After gymnastics, we come home and have about 2 hours before we have to get Elliott to jiu jitsu.
In the midst of all this, Bapaw picked Kat up and took her to the driving range. He thinks she is ready to try a par 3 course. She's not so sure.
While at the gym for Elliott's jiu jitsu class, I talked with the CrossFit instructor about Julia trying it out. Her back seems to be healed and she wants to try CrossFit. She has a trial class tomorrow. But as soon as I scheduled that, I realized she didn't have a pair of tennis shoes, so I had to swing by the house, grab Julia, and take her to get some tennis shoes. One day my life won't be nuts, right? Then I will just be bored. Ha!


No comments:
Post a Comment