Saturday, November 25, 2017

November 25

We started the morning out getting ready for Christmas. We got all the decorations out and up. By the way, I have decided if these boogers want Christmas decorations next year, they can put them up. Why should the adults do 99% of the work!?!

 

I had envisioned us snuggling on the couch the rest of the day watching Christmas movies. Clay had other ideas. He won. The leaves needed to be raked. It turned into quite the project. With all 6 of us working non-stop for 4 hours, we got 2/3 of the yard done.
 
 
30 bags of leaves. 30! 

The other side yard that we didn't get bagged? Clay made one huge leaf pile for the kids to jump and play in.

 
 
 


The two twin mattresses we ordered last weekend came in, so Elliott and I helped Clay dismantle the old bed (it takes XL twins) and put up the new (to us) bunkbeds for Elliott and Lucy. The new ones are sturdier. 

No comments: