Sunday, October 29, 2017

October 29

Friday night, Julia and I went to see Jonathan in a play. He was hilarious! He had the audience laughing like crazy. We love this crazy kid.

Also Friday night, Elliott got to go to a lock-in at the gym. I want to be in the Nerf gun war!

 
Yesterday morning Julia's gym had Halloween contests and treats for tricks (flips/skills). Her group of Pink Ladies/T-Birds won.

 
 Clay wanted to shave his head. I wanted no part of it, so he got Elliott to do it for him.

 
 Can you see the glare coming off Clay's scalp!?! Ha!

 Kat is a perfectionist in everything - including scooping the guts out of a pumpkin.

 

Clay had plans last night to play poker with his buddies/co-workers. The kids and I were supposed to meet up with Hulk (we haven't seen him since June 2016). He ended up being sick. This was the second time in 2 weeks we were supposed to see him and didn't get to. Elliott (me too) is really excited to see him. Hopefully soon...

Since we didn't have to go anyplace, we stayed home and ordered pizza and watched E.T. This is the first time in about 2 months that we didn't have plans and it was marvelous. I love fall weather, fall foods, and all the fall activities. But this Mama is worn out and needed to have a night at home. I mopped the floor for the first time in a couple of months (gross, I know) and got laundry done. Do I live it up or what!?!

 I pureed a pumpkin - got 16 cups of puree- now to make pumpkin bread, cookies, cakes, casseroles, etc. Love me some pumpkin!

No comments: