Monday, October 23, 2017

October 23

 Clay and I took separate vans to church yesterday (he had to leave directly from church to go out of town for jiiu jitsu training). Julia, Kat, and I had just pulled into the parking lot when Clay called to say that his van had a flat tire. I dropped the girls off (thankfully Mamaw Pat went to our church yesterday), then headed back to get Elliott and Lucy from Clay's van. I picked them up and left. Clay was getting the spare on just fine. I got back to church with the two little people, when Clay called to say the spare was also flat. Seriously!?! So I went back to get Clay, get the tire plugged and both tires aired up. We missed service completely.

 
After church, Julia and Elliott went to friends' houses, and we brought a few friends to our house. The kids had fun, and I was able to prep for co-op and managed to get the winter clothes put into drawers/put summer clothes away. Win win!

No comments: