Happy Birthday Uncle Joe!
Happy 12th Birthday Julia !
I had fun looking back through all Julia's past birthday celebrations. Today, after gymnastics, Clay and I are taking her out for pancakes and shopping. It's been a long time since the two of us spent time with her all by herself.
1st birthday. She threw up later that night. Lesson learned for future babies- not too much icing on the 1st birthday!
2nd birthday. I had a friend make this cake because I had 2 children under the age of 2. Kat was 3 months old. We were in survival mode.
3rd birthday. Julia loved Cinderella.
4th birthday. Julia was very shy when everyone sang to her and when she opened her presents.
5th birthday. She got to have friends come to her Fancy Nancy party.
6th birthday was celebrated with Uncle Joe.
Julia chose a makeover for her 7th birthday. I am glad she didn't stick with this look. Love the smile with teeth missing.
8th birthday. We stayed home and kept it simple because Kat had strep throat. Julia decorated her own Ninja Turtle cupcakes.
We had a tea party for her 9th birthday.
She and Clay made her 10th birthday Minecraft cake.
She made her own Golden Snitch cake for her 11th birthday. We had fun celebrating with her friends.
And now this little stinker is 12. She is a great human being and we are beyond proud to be her parents. She is smart, strong, loving, nurturing, and helpful. Can't wait to see where her future takes her.


No comments:
Post a Comment