Kat and Elliott started with fevers yesterday. Clay took Lucy to the doctor yesterday morning and found out she has strep. Thankfully the doctor wrote prescriptions for all three for antibiotics. Strep seems to be our January tradition. I am just waiting for Clay to get it. I have never had it, I seem to be immune.
Nonna, Julia, and I went to the Sound of Music last night. It was really really good. Kat was very upset that she didn't get to go. We went out to eat before the show, and Julia barely touched her food. She had a cold chill, and fell asleep on the way home. When we got home, she said that I should take her temp. 100.6 degrees. All four are down with strep. Yikes!
During the show, Clay was sending me texts letting me know what was going on at home. He had a wild night. Lucy and Elliott both threw up, and Lucy's fever spiked to 104. He had to give Lucy and Elliott suppositories get their fevers down. Poor guy. Later, her fever broke. She did not have a fever this morning and appears to be feeling pretty good. The other three feel pretty lousy today.


No comments:
Post a Comment