Saturday, December 17, 2016

December 17


 
 The girls completed some of the science kits they got from our co-op Chem/Phys class. The rock candy was hard to get out of the jars without breaking it into pieces, but it still tasted pretty good. Julia was able to poke a skewer through a balloon thanks to lubrication and polymers. 

We are now officially on Christmas break. Two weeks with no schoolwork! I think we are all looking forward to that!

 
 We had a leisurely afternoon listening to Christmas music and painting nutcrackers.

I had fun with a phone app that turned our house into art:

 
 
 
 

All the shopping is completed, gifts are wrapped, and now we have a weekend with very little planned. Can I get an amen!?! And Clay will be home alot more for the next couple of weeks. That poor man has worked three weeks worth of hours in the last two weeks. He needs some rest, and we need to see him more.

No comments: