Clay took Kat and Elliott to their second UK football game yesterday. They love going! Thank goodness for that, because they had to brave 40 degree weather with 20 mph winds. It was so cold and windy that people had trouble getting their tailgating tents up. Clay and the kids "tailgated" inside the back of the van.
This is the Wildcat.
This is Scratch. Why we have 2 mascots, I will never know.
Tailgating?
I spent my evening turning all of this...
...into this. These are science experiment kits for my chem/phys students. We don't give out grades at co-op, which makes it sometimes difficult to motivate kids to do their homework. Shannon and I gave out poker chips for getting homework done, answering questions, etc. When we have our final class in 2 weeks, the kids will get to cash in their chips for the kits...hopefully the kids enjoy the kits. The little boogars took me a LONG time.










No comments:
Post a Comment