Saturday, November 19, 2016

November 19

We babysat my friend Aimee's little guy, Eligh yesterday. He's so stinkin' cute. 
We started out at the park for a couple of hours before heading to a pharmacy to get Julia some Sudafed (works best for her) for her cold. I got my driver's license out for the Sudafed, and it wouldn't scan. Because it expired... in September! Doh! I decide that I had better feed the five kids before we go to the DMV or I may have a mutiny. Thank goodness we ate first because we spent an hour at the DMV! An hour. With 5 kids.

 How do you entertain five kids for an hour in a teeny tiny office? You let them run races out front on the sidewalk. You're welcome to all the people I am sure we annoyed. Really, the kids were extremely well behaved and very patient. Hallelujah!  I am very thankful we had 80 degree weather. And I didn't get penalized at the DMV for letting my license expire. Seeing the five kids, I think the woman understood that my life's nuts. She has seven siblings herself, so she was very sweet.

When we finally got home, we finished up school work (thank goodness the girls brought their backpacks with us because we were unexpectedly gone ALL morning). Then we played outside some more. 

No comments: