Last night we went to a birthday party for a friend. The kids had alot of fun. Our new little pal also got to go. The day was a bit overwhelming for him with basketball games and then the party. He had alot of new experiences. I have been taking plenty of pictures, but none that I can share. I plan to give copies to his parents so they can see he is being taken care of. I am sure they are just as scared as he is.
Please keep praying. It is a big adjustment. I think Elliott is probably having the hardest time since he has temporarily relocated to the girls' bedroom, has to share his toys, and has a permanent playdate that he is not used to having. Both boys are wearing each other out, in good ways and bad. :P

That blue blur is Elliott... he knows no fear.
Julia's dismount... good thing the mat is soft.
No comments:
Post a Comment