Sunday, May 19, 2013

May 19

 Happy 12 Anniversary to us! 

How would you spend your romantic anniversary weekend? Clay and I (Julia too) participated in a mud run called The Stampede. You run/walk a 5k race and throughout it are 20+ obstacles that you climb, crawl through/under, etc that are designed to get you muddy. It was alot of fun - I felt like a kid again! I highly recommend doing this with your family. Such fun memories!

 This is our "Before" photo. Renee and Clint (a couple from our church) also participated.
 
 Julia and Clay almost at the finish line.

 I am bringing up the rear.

Julia is one tough girl. She did all the obstacles with very minimal help and didn't complain once. She was awesome!

 Whooped! Oh, and my lovely husband smeared mud all over my face after we were done. Most women pay big money for a mud mask at a spa. Not me! 

"After" photo - our socks used to be white.

No comments: