Jonathan is going to be coming to our house two days a week this summer to hang out (I am babysitting him). The kids had a great time together yesterday playing outside, playing Wii, etc.
After Jonathan left, we dropped Elliott of with Mamaw and Bapaw. He spent the night and then today they took him to see Thomas the Train. After dropping Elliott off, the girls and I picked up Brady and Caleb and headed to the zoo for an outdoor movie. It was unseasonably cool for June (highs in the 60s). It was cold by the time the movie was over. We didn't get home until nearly 11:30! Kat was so tired that she was begging to go home from the movie. She curled up in my lap and went to sleep halfway through the movie.The boys spent the night at our house.
All the kids were having fun playing football in the field... and there is Julia in the middle of it all, doing backbends. I see that girl upside down as much as right-side up these days!
Upside down again
No comments:
Post a Comment