Friday, December 2, 2011

December 2

Happy Birthday Aunt Nikole!

Yesterday was December 1st. This means that we have started our "25 Days of Christmas Activities" and our daily Bible verses. Ever since we put up the Christmas tree, the girls have been asking if it's December 1st. It's neat to know they are so excited about this tradition.

On another note, I took Julia to the doctor yesterday because her fever was just not going away. They ruled out strep throat and ear infections. She has a viral infection, which has to run its course. I hate when they diagnose it as a viral infection. I like when they can give you antibiotics and you know your kid will be on the mend quickly. Mamaw Pat came over to watch Elliott and get Kat off the bus while we are at the doctor's office. She did laundry for me (including putting clean sheets on the bunk beds). I have a great Mother-in-Law. Just don't tell her I said that... she might get a big head!


Kat and I made this for her Polar Express Parade at school, which is in a couple of weeks. The assignment is to decorate a box that the child is to wear.


Last night for our Christmas activity, we watched the movie "Polar Express" and ate hot chocolate with whipped cream and candy canes - yum!


We also slept under the Christmas tree

No comments: