Kat Story: Last night I was bathing Elliott, and Clay was downstairs playing with the girls. Lucy was in a swing in the Family Room fussing. Kat came running into the bathroom to wash her hands. I asked her what she was doing, and she said, "Lucy is crying, so I am washing my hands so I can go help her!" She ran and gave her a pacffier. It was very sweet.
Snuggle time
The girls read Lucy bedtime stories last night.
Three weddings! Yowsers! Nonna says she's going to buy stock in Kotex...
We now have a baby tanning bed in our home. Lucy's bilirubin level was 10 when we were discharged. This morning at the doctor's office it had gone up to 19.6. She goes back to the doctor tomorrow to get it checked again.
1 comment:
Hope it goes down! G's went down really quickly once we got the tanning bed.
Post a Comment