The string...
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
November 30
Julia stayed home from school yesterday because she has pinkeye. She also lost her first tooth! And I helped her pull it (that is something I never thought I'd do!). I'd rather deal with vomit or poo than a wiggly tooth. But after 2 weeks of her wiggling that thing around, I had had enough and tied some string to her tooth. She even took a nap with the string still tied to her tooth. When it was time to go to the store, I told her we'd either have to try and get the string off her tooth (it was tied tightly) or just pull the tooth out. We had a small power struggle and the tooth came out quickly. She said it didn't hurt, which is good because the tooth next to it will likely be out before Christmas!

The string...
The string...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment