Sunday, November 21, 2010

November 21


Yesterday morning the girls and I made these advent trees.

We delivered some toys the girls had collected from around the house to donate to children. I was very proud of how willing they were to part with their toys. It was harder for Clay to part with them than it was for the girls!


We found this beautiful park yesterday and enjoyed the 60+ degree weather. Is it Mid-November?

Funny Kat Story: Yesterday Kat got to go to her friend Samantha's birthday party. It was the first party where she was invited, but Julia was not. It meant alot to her. For several days she kept talking about how she got to go to the party, but Julia could not. Yesterday morning I told her not to be mean and rub it in to Julia that Julia couldn't go. So she said to Julia in a very motherly tone, "Julia, I am sad to tell you that you cannot go to Samantha's party. Only I get to go."


Elliott has a new dance move.

Someone's about to lose her first tooth!



No comments: