Last night we hung out with our friends Chris and Michelle. We hadn't seen them for over a year. It's nice to have friends that you only see every so often and can start right back up where you left off. Chris, Clay, and I all lived in the same dorm at UK.
These would all be pictures that Julia took with my camera, right before she dropped it and it broke!!! Unfortunately it was a new (to me) camera and it's my 4th camera casualty in about 5 years. It may be hard to talk Clay into another one!
2 comments:
OH NO!! Another one bites the dust! Weren't we just talking about that the other day?! Hope you can talk him into another one soon :-)
I still have the last one I used, but it flakes out from time to time. Hopefully it'll hold up for awhile!
Post a Comment