Friday, May 14, 2010

May 14

Last night I babysat Matthew and Jonathan. Elliott was very curious about Matthew.

Saw these at the grocery store today. They are so gross looking, even my girls didn't want them!

And then the drama began. Clay was supposed to fly from into Dallas to catch his connecting flight home today (have I mentioned that he's been gone for 2 weeks?). Dallas unfortunately got hit with some severe weather that delayed his flight for 3 hours. They changed him to a different flight, but later canceled it. Rather than spend the night in NM, he got a flight into Indianapolis and is going to drive home. He should be arriving around 3am. I think he must be REALLY homesick! I can't wait to see the kids' faces in the morning when they wake up and he is FINALLY home!

Since we had nothing to do tonight, we went to a local school's "Backyard Bash".



No comments: