Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May 27

This morning we went to Jill, Brody, and Mollie's house to play. The kids had alot of fun playing together. After dinner, we all went for a walk. Julia and Clay rode their bikes and I pushed Kat in the stroller. It was nice outside - but muggy. After that warm-up, Clay went for an 11 mile bike ride to train for his next triathlon. Last night Kat had us up 5 or 6 times between 12:30 and 2am, so the girls went to bed early tonight... and Clay and I will probably follow suit!

Spiderman (Brody) and Buzz Lightyear (Julia)

And just so I am not misrepresenting our family (I wouldn't want you to think things are peachy keen all the time), here is a video of Kat at her finest. I was changing out the girls clothes into the new dresser, and Kat was still screaming about dinner. She has a bad habit of getting up from the table and the returning a little later to eat some more. I have decided she needs to sit until she's done. When she got up from the table tonight for the second time (I warned her first), I took her plate away. As you can see, she was NOT happy!

2 comments:

The Locke Family said...

That video is great. I love how Amy is just cleaning and acting like nothing is going on as Clay continues to record for over a minute. I have been there and I am glad to see we are not the only ones!

Nonna said...

Boy, all that thrashing around is really making Kat's legs grow so long!