Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 26

Today has been one of those days when my Type A Personality has worn me out! I have been going non-stop since breakfast 15 hours ago. I brought all the baby gear upstairs and cleaned it and washed our gender-neutral baby clothes, crib bedding, etc. After that I drug the girls to the DMV (which due to a clerical mistake in which they had one of our cars being sold in S. Carolina last year - which it wasn't, took a LONG time), McDonald's for lunch, and then to get the oil changed in the car. While the girls were napping, I found a dresser on Craig's List for the baby's room and I also looked into swimming lessons for the girls. After dinner, Clay went swimming (training for a triathlon), Mamaw kept the girls, and Bapaw and I drove to the middle of nowhere to pick up a dresser - thanks Mamaw & Bapaw!

6 Months Pregnant

Babies Room - minus curtains and pictures on the walls... it's almost ready!

4 comments:

Mom said...

I demand to know where my bed is! It better not be next to Spidey!

Four Better or Four Worse said...

Your bed is back int he basement bedroom... but I figured you'd want to sleep on the couch in the Living Room next to Spidey so you all can bond! That way he's the first thing you see when you wake up!

The Ragsdale's said...

Does this mean you're having a boy with the blue paint? or are you just hoping?

Four Better or Four Worse said...

Kristy, It's just blue paint... we're not finding out what we're having.