Wednesday, July 8, 2026

July 8

So… yesterday around 4pm I get a phone call from a number I don’t know. I don’t answer it. A couple of minutes later I check my voicemail. Phil and Scottie are in my neighborhood and coming to see if we’re home! It was fun to catch up with my favorite Romanian missionaries! Brady and Caleb both live in the U.S. now. Elliott got to see them briefly before he headed to his golf evaluation. 

Elliott is joining the golf team at school. They played 9 holes last night with the coaches watching. Golf is going to be so different from baseball. We probably won’t ever see him play! Baseball families become close knit from spending many days a week together at the ballpark. 


This week at work I have been getting supplies for kids camp and getting everything ready for Promotion Sunday at church (when the elementary kids move to their next classroom). There really isn’t down time in Kids Ministry-except right after VBS when we are exhausted!

This rattlesnake was found/killed at Clay’s work. Ick! I would have peed my pants.

No comments: