Saturday, April 20, 2024

April 20


Julia is home for Thunder. I picked her up and took her to get lab work done for the endocrinologist. She asked for a milkshake for being brave. I may have created a monster years ago… ha!



Lucy and I made hibachi steak, chicken, and shrimp. Clay said it was the best meal he’s ever eaten at home.



Since I went to Lexington to pick Julia up, Bapaw took Elliott to watch the planes/helicopters practice for the air show.

Kat went prom dressing shopping for a few hours after work. She wanted to shop alone. If she found a dress, she’d join friends at prom. If not, she would plan to not go, which had been her plan until recently. She found a dress. Prom is Thursday! Gulp!


Deez Nuts (my original attempt at sourdough starter from scratch) went into the trash a month ago. Aunt Susie gave Mamaw some starter that she has had for many years. After having Elliott name the first batch, I let Julia name this one, thinking she’d come up with something cute. Maybe I should have asked Lucy. Meet Hugh Jazz. Hopefully I don’t kill it! 

No comments: