My history class did a World War 2 Escape Room yesterday.
Lucy’s Think class had to build a Lego bridge that could hold weight and span a River (construction paper).
Team building
In PE class Elliott deadlifted 185 pounds!
More PE fun
Julia didn’t have school yesterday because there were still 20ish schools without power. Kat texted me at lunch asking if I would pay for them to get Chick-Fil-A. I decided that it was worth paying for if my kids were voluntarily hanging out with each other.
Clay came home from work yesterday with a low-grade fever and congestion. I really think it’s just allergies as everything is blooming right now. He stayed in bed the rest of the evening.
While Lucy was at CrossFit, I took Elliott to buy a larger batting helmet and batting glove. Then, when we got home, Bryson came over to hang out. Nadia and Lucy were playing at Ava’s house.
No comments:
Post a Comment