Thursday, July 1, 2021

July 1


Morning snuggles with Gus Gus

Julia and Lucy had their annual well-child exams yesterday. Julia is in the 60th % for height, Lucy is in the 15th %. All bloodwork, etc came back great. Julia’s hemoglobin was well above the healthy range!

After their doctor appointment, we dropped Kat off at work, Julia off at a friend’s house, Gus off at Mamaw and Bapaw’s house, and then we swapped Emerson for Elliott for the rest of the day.


These two enjoyed a quiet house for most of the day. They made pancake art and played school for hours.


Elliott had fun with Brookston.




Final night of VBS and the kids raised nearly $5,000 to provide clean water for kids in Ecuador (I think). I was busy rocking babies, so I am not 100% sure where the money is going. Isaac got mud dumped on him since the boys lost.

No comments: