I introduced Lucy to Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat yesterday. She thought it was strange. Julia watched it with me and then I introduced her to Les Mis, which is my favorite.
Our cucumbers and sunflowers are sprouting.
Kat and Clay did a lot of yard work Saturday. Yesterday we all laid around all day until about 4pm. We decided to get out of the house and practice social distancing at a park. By the way, after this is over, I never want to hear the term “social distancing” again. It’s about as favorable as hearing the words “Polar vortex”. Nope! Get out of here with that crap!

Some families cooperate and take cute selfies. Not mine. I thought our first family trip in the car in 3 weeks should be documented.
Some families cooperate and take cute selfies. Not mine. I thought our first family trip in the car in 3 weeks should be documented.
Frisbee golf and fresh air for the win.
Nonna read Elliott and Lucy a bedtime story.
Spring Break is officially over. The kids are so thrilled to be doing schoolwork again-not! This week Julia starts with NTI (Non-Traditional Instruction). We have no idea what that will look like.
No comments:
Post a Comment