Thursday, November 21, 2019

November 21

Happy 2nd Birthday Nora!!!


Fun times! I got a crown yesterday. 

I am taking a moment to brag on Julia. She has straight A’s. She has 100% (or more) in three classes. Her math teacher emailed me a couple of weeks ago to tell me how much she enjoys having her in class (she has 101.6% in that class). This otter picture is a fiber arts project assignment for Julia’s art class. Her art teacher said it is the best fiber arts project that she has ever had a high school student make (and this teacher is retirement age). The teacher is entering it in some sort of scholastic art competition. Her teacher asked her if she had sewing experience and Julia told her that she has sewn before. I asked her if she told her art teacher that she quilts and has won state fair ribbons for her quilting. She failed to mention that to her teacher. She’s doing so well at school!

Kat is doing really well too. She has an A+ in her English class and an A in her Algebra 2 class (a high school class). These are not easy classes and I know other kids in these classes and they do not have As. She’s a smarty pants. Now we just need to get her involved in some clubs or sports next year. She is really enjoying her classes and the friends she has made. 

No comments: