Thursday, October 17, 2019

October 17

Lucy and I made candy corn cupcakes

We like to eat at a local deli that offers free kids meals. Now that Kat is 13, she has to order off the adult menu. Her spud just got a whole lot bigger! It is one of the first times she wasn’t able to eat her entire meal. Ha!


Every year Elliott wants to decorate for Halloween (think lights in bushes, scary things, inflatables in the yard, etc) because we have a neighbor that goes all out. I bought some Halloween decorations at a yard sale. Wonder if this will quiet the boy!?! Yeah, I don’t think it is what he had in mind either. 

While Kat, Elliott, Lucy, and I were at church, Clay was at Julia’s volleyball game. They lost, but they scored double digits both sets. Clay said Julia has improved a lot and is now one of the best players on her team. She scored several points. 

No comments: