The girls and I went to the play "Peter and the Starcatchers" yesterday. I haven't laughed that much in awhile. We read the book a couple of years ago. It's a prequel to Peter Pan, but not written by JM Barrie. I highly recommend the play (and book) - for upper elementary-aged kids. Thanks to Tracy for keeping Elliott and Lucy so I could have some time with my big girls.
Hulk is going to go to his new placement today after school. It's been a pretty emotional week. After visiting this weekend, we felt like the slow transition was too hard on him. Once he lives there and adjusts, I have no doubt he will do great. He's a great kid and we will miss him alot. Elliott has already asked when he gets to go spend the night at Hulk's new house. Please pray for him during the transition. I know he's hurting right now. It breaks my heart.


No comments:
Post a Comment