Friday, November 6, 2015

November 6

 Clay had eye enhancement surgery yesterday. He had lasik surgery about 11 years ago and one of the eyes was getting bad again. In less than 24 hours since the procedure, his left eye is at 20/30 at 20% healed and should continue to get better. I want to know who the first guinea pigs were that said, "Sure, I will let you scrape off the top layer of cells on my eyeball and shoot lasers at it!" No thanks!!!

 
 Mamaw and Bapaw kept the kids while I took Clay to get the surgery. He got a milkshake after for being a big boy. 

For the kids' Lego Quest today, they had to make something they are thankful for. Julia made a Bible, Kat made doggy (her stuffed animal), and Elliott made Gus. Lucy made the thing on the left. It's pretty good for a 3 year-old, although I have no idea what it is.

No comments: