Happy Birthday Ma-Maw C!
Lucy doing her preschool work on the "'puter"
Lucy also calls milk "nelk" and biscuits are "biz-necks". One day she will say them correctly and I will be sad.
Yesterday in Elliott's reading book he had to read the word plump. He started giggling hysterically. When I asked him what was so funny, he said, "That's the sound poop makes!". Boys!
Hulk came home from school yesterday with a note that he's been chosen to be the Student of the Month for his class! He's doing really well in school.
Yesterday in Elliott's reading book he had to read the word plump. He started giggling hysterically. When I asked him what was so funny, he said, "That's the sound poop makes!". Boys!
Hulk came home from school yesterday with a note that he's been chosen to be the Student of the Month for his class! He's doing really well in school.

No comments:
Post a Comment