Sunday, November 2, 2014

November 2


In honor of Halloween, I am posting pictures of the kids' on Halloween from every year since Julia was born. I enjoyed looking through all the old pictures. 

 2013 - Julia the Zebra Fairy, Abbie was candy corn, Lucy was Donald Duck, Kat was a box of Nerds, and Elliott was a Power Ranger

 2012 - Clay and I were the Incredibles, Julia was Spider Girl, Kat was Wonder Woman, Elliott was Spiderman, Lucy was Batgirl, and Gus was Superman

 2011 - Julia was the Queen of Hearts, Elliott was a skeleton, and Kat was Alice in Wonderland

 2010 - Elliott the skeleton, Julia was a box of kitty cats for sale, and Kat was Annie

 2009 - Julia was Fancy Nancy, Elliott a duckling, and Kat was Tinkerbell

 2008 - Julia and Kat were both Dorothy

2007 - Julia was Cinderella and Kat was a scarecrow

 2006 - Julia the grumpy pirate

2005 - Jack-o-lantern

No comments: