We went to KY Kingdom yesterday with Jessica and Abbie. Julia and Jessica had alot of fun riding water rides. I have come to the conclusion that I just really don't enjoy this place. It is completely exhausting with 4 young kids. Maybe when the little ones get bigger? I really want to like it. I tried 5 different times. It's just too stressful and too too tiring. I am done with my rant now. Still tuned in? First world problems, I know.
Last night Tracy babysat so we could have a date night. We had one of the coolest date nights ever. We went to a place that hosts tiger playtimes. The man that owns the facility decided he wanted to pick on me. He got one of the cubs a little riled up and then threw it in my lap. To make up for that, he let me bottle feed it. How cool is that!?!
Then his wife handed him a bag and said "Here's the snake". I made a grossed out face and he realized I was freaked out. So once again he picked on me. He kept rubbing the bag against me. At one point I may have been curled up against the fence because I was a bit on the weenie side. He had alot of fun at my expense. As he threw open the bag - AT ME - a joey popped out! It was a very pleasant surprise. I might have peed myself if it had been a snake.
Sorry it's upside down. You can still see how cute she is - and how much better she is than a stupid old snake!



No comments:
Post a Comment