Thursday, September 20, 2012

September 20

Today was our second co-op day.

 
 After lunch, the kids can play with Legos if they have time before the 3rd hour starts.

 
 Elliott's preschool class enjoying PE (duck duck goose)

Lucy is on the top right in the "baby jail"

This is a crazy busy week. Monday we had horseback riding lessons, Tuesday was gymnastics, Wednesday the girls had a field trip and AWANA, today was co-op, tonight Julia and I are attending a Mother-Daughter event at church, and tomorrow night Kat is having a slumber party for her birthday.  And as if that wasn't enough, Lucy is waking one to two time each night because she is cutting three teeth! I have started drinking coffee again so I can stay awake during the day! Mama is pooped!

I will say this about homeschooling, there are PLENTY of opportunities to get your kids involved in new experiences and allow them to socialize. There's almost so many opportunities that it's too much. Lesson learned. I am going to try and slow down a bit so we can actually focus more on our lessons.

No comments: