Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August 29

We had a fun day celebrating Elliott's 3rd birthday yesterday. We went to the zoo during the day, and then when Clay got home from work went to McDonald's and bowling. We must have worn everyone out because all the kids slept until 8am today!








 
 
 I found some "Seek and Find" educational printouts on the zoo's website for the girls 


 Elliott had alot of fun bowling. He did it all by himself! He cheered for everybody and gave everyone high-5s.

 Very serious about his bowling game






 We came home for cake and Elliott's gift. 

 I found a website that showed me how to make a marble design inside the cake. It turned out really cool! Can't wait to experiment with that on future cakes.

Who gives a 3 year-old a skateboard!?! We do. He. Loved. It. I bought him some knee and elbow pads today! :P

No comments: