Right after Christmas, Clay and I went to Hobby Lobby and bought this table. I've had my eye on it for awhile, and thought that I would use gift cards and/or Christmas money to purchase it. It had a ding in the corner, so they gave it to us for 66% off. I ended up only paying a little over $60 for it (with gift cards, I paid less than $20 out of pocket) - score! My plan is for the girls to store their book bags on the bottom shelf and their gloves and hats in the drawers. The next item on my agenda is to put some coat hooks on the wall so the floor of my hall closet doesn't look like a coat monster threw up everywhere. Someday I will put a lamp and some picture frames on the table, but that's not likely to happen while we have small children in the house!
This is the picture that is hanging above the table. It's our family tree. Clay got this for me for Mother's Day 2010 and Liz added Lucy's name for me. I love it!
1 comment:
Love the table!! And the print looks great with Lucy's name on it : )
Post a Comment