We had beautiful weather yesterday. We played outside for awhile in the morning and enjoyed the low 70 degree temps. Elliott has finally gotten tall enough to use his "motorcycle". He enjoyed that alot!
Our backyard was looking pretty neglected this summer - until about 2 weeks ago. Between the heat and me being pregnant, a jungle of weeds took over (pretty much the entire yard). We got rid of the weeds and are laying rock and patio pavers in the area between the deck and fence. I wish I had taken a "Before" shot when there was nothing but weeds. I will post the "After" pictures when it's complete.
The girls are adding their own special touch to the backyard project. These birdhouses were on the fence when we moved in. The girls have given them some new life. It's not too often that you see pink birdhouses!
No comments:
Post a Comment