Yesterday Julia, Kat, and I went to the dentist. No cavities! In the afternoon, we went to Julia's school for her Valentine's Day party. I put over 100 miles on the van - some days I miss living in a small town. Poor Clay worked a 13 hour day yesterday!
Last night Mamaw Pat came over to visit
1 comment:
i, too, took my girls to the dentist yesterday. we weren't as successful as you, though. noe's teeth are great, but poor mali (who was there for the first time) has horrible teeth. she actually has to be put to sleep tomorrow to have a cavity filled, has major wearing on two of her teeth due to her grinding them (i didn't even know she did that!), has deep grooves that make cavities even more likely (she has 3 teeth that are "sticky"), and has had to cut out juice and milk almost completely. :(
Post a Comment