Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11

Wild Little Man!

I am losing it. Truly I am. Here's the evidence:

1 - Yesterday Kat, Elliott, and I went to the bus stop to wait for Julia. We waited and waited... I started getting anxious wondering what was taking so long. "Did we miss the bus?" "Was the bus stuck in traffic?" or worse, "Was the bus in an accident?". Finally, after waiting for 25 minutes, I asked someone in a car stopped at the stop sign, and they told me it was 4pm.... We were an hour early! Doh!

2 - Clay was outside playing with the girls. I went out to join them and my neighbor pointed out that I had two different shoes on. I hadn't noticed! Even better, the girls were later caught digging holes in a new neighbor's yard, so I took them up the door to apologize for digging in the yard (and I introduced our family to theirs)... still wearing two different shoes. I am sure she thinks she has moved into a great neighborhood. That house will probably be back on the market soon!


No comments: