Last night we attempted a family movie night/slumber party. We rented "Night at the Museum 2". After 30 minutes we turned it off because the girls weren't paying attention. I guess it's for older kids. When it was finally bedtime, Kat and Clay decided they wanted to sleep in their own beds, so Julia and I were the only ones to "camp out".
Elliott was fussy yesterday. Now that I have introduced rice cereal to his routine, things are all out of whack. He is taking longer naps and awake for longer periods of time, but we haven't quite figured out the schedule yet.
I have exercised 4 times this week since Monday - that's more than I exercised last year combined!
1 comment:
I haven't seen that movie yet. My son went to see it with his class from school. And way to go working out 4 times in one week! i saw you posted Clay joined you, that is funny!!
Post a Comment