Tuesday, December 30, 2008

December 30

Yesterday Daddy went back to work (he had been off since Tuesday), so life returned back to the usual - except Mommy had about a week's worth of chores to catch up on, in addition to putting away all the Christmas decorations. The girls were very helpful (really) taking down the tree. Kat was especially cranky in the morning, so they both took early naps. After naps we ran a couple of errands, including getting the van washed.

In the car wash. They don't look too sure about it. Kat said her "doggy like car wash".

Last night Daddy stayed home with the girls and Mommy went out with Peggy for dinner and the movie "Marley & Me".

4 comments:

Aileigh said...

Too funny! They look terrified! I hope you had a great Christmas! Hugs to you and the girls!

Love,
Aileigh

DisneyWorldFan said...

so did you get all your christmas down then? I have most of mine down, but finishing it today!

Four Better or Four Worse said...

It's all down. But I don't have alot. A couple of hours to put up/take down.

Anonymous said...

Julia does look terrified!