Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November 5

Well, our country has made history by electing Barrack Obama. The only positive thing to say is that alot of young people voted in this election (mostly for him unfortunately) and that some of the racial issues that have plagued this country have been/can continue to be laid to rest. We just pray that this country survives 4 years with him as our leader... and hopefully in the next election we can get someone elected with Christian values. For now, lets embrace our new President (in a choke hold!). Romans 13:1 & 2

Yesterday we went to the zoo with Carolyn, Christy, & Tracy and their kids. We are having beautiful weather this week - it got up to 77 degrees while we were at the zoo! Mommy had to pull some summer stuff back out for the girls.

Shaking the Trees


L to R: Shep, Ethan, Samantha, Benjamin, Kat, & Julia

Potty training update: Kat is doing great with peeing on the potty! As long as we take her every hour and half to 2 hours she is staying dry, for the most part. She even occasionally will tell us if she needs to go. Pooping is another story. Until she starts doing that regularly, she is staying in diapers!

1 comment:

DisneyWorldFan said...

I am sad about or elected president also! But do you think he will make it for 4 years? I don't know if he will! I am glad that you enjoyed the nice weather,
I did Christmas shopping today! (and bow dropoffs at some stores.)