This morning Mommy and the girls ran a few errands (for VBS people, Dollar Tree has a bunch of Luau decorations) and then we headed to the zoo. We played in the water park at the zoo for awhile. Last year Kat loved it and Julia was a little afraid. This year, Julia ran around and didn't need Mommy by her side at all; Kat didn't want any part of it (she stayed glued to Mommy's side)!
6 comments:
I guess it's the age, Camryn didn't like the water thing at the park.....
Oh my gosh! It was cold (60's) and rainy all day in good old Illinois. I love Kat's "2 pieces". She reminds me of another little girl in her "2 pieces", 28 years ago!
Did Kat walk most of the way around the zoo? Was it crowded today?
She walked the entire time until it was time to leave, then I put them in the stroller... but we didn't see the whole zoo. We started in the Islands and worked our way to the water park. After that we left.
Oh - and it wasn't crowded at all!
We are going to try the water park friday for sheps first time. samantha was kats age last year and she loved it! but then again she buried her head underwater at holiday world which mommy about went ballistic! she's a water baby! I got lots of stuff at dollar tree for VBS also. I found a great web site for VBS decorating @ http://kingdomservants.org/vbs08.htm
Post a Comment